Daily trips start at 9 am returning to Huaraz at 4 pm .
Andean horses can take you to the summits of Cordillera Negra, through eucalyptus forests and vast meadows.
In many areas of the Andes Mountains, donkeys and horses are still used as the main way to transport goods as well as people. The trails are often narrow and rugged, and during the rainy season they are full of mud, thus making the passage of other ways of transportation (cars) impossible. For the traveler, the horse is thus the best option to cover large distances through passes and valleys of the Andes, while enjoying the views at a slow pace. Unlike donkeys, the Andean horse, in spite of his small size, can be very fast.
* Mirador de Yungar.
* Ruina Honcopampa ( 1 Day )
* Laguna Huarancayoc ( 2 Days with Camping )
* Yungar - Chancos ( 1 Day )
* Quebrada Ishinca ( 2 Days with Camping )
- The prices can change according to the date and number of persons, please catch up us on the web for more information.